News Agency News Aggregator Journalist/Editor Broking House Others
Trading Ideas: Capacite Infra Trend Analysis Bullish Trend 📈 FREE trade-of-week via ⟶
CAPACITE - Shareholding for the Period Ended June 30, 2021
CAPACITE - Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended June 2021
Stocks on Radar–Gabriel India, Capacite Infra, Bharat Bijlee, Jkumar Infra, Plastiblends.
CAPACITE - Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
Thirteen #Positional Buy Calls hit their #Target on 12 Jul 21 #KITEX #SIYSIL #KAYA #FORCEMOT #ALLSEC #JINDWORLD #WORTH #PURVA #TARMAT #GOODLUCK #JUBLINDS #EDELWEISS #capacite #Investing #NSE #StockMarket
CAPACITE - Disclosure Of Related Party Transactions
Our Stocks which hit Upper circuit : #SIYSIL 20% CMP 418.80 #FOECEMOT 20% CMP 1651.35 #KITEC 20% CMP 168.65 #SMLISUZU 20% CMP 601.1 #EDELWEISS 10% CMP 95.05 Gained good : #SHILPAMED 10% CMP 605 #HATSUN 9% 1022 #GUJALKALI 8% 475 #CAPACITE 8% 232 All thanks to Almighty !!
#CAPACITE has potential to be a great setup on weekly. Entry cmp or dips stop below 200 wkly closing Target open for 280-320
Capacite 227... i think it will hit 240 today! good setup!
HG Infra moving. Capacite once breaks 228.45, Momentum 🤝
CAPACITE @ 223+ In the last 5 months, it is trading within Feb spread If stays above 228-232, can expect an up move. JUST MOMENTUM PLAY.
CAPACITE fattega! 223
#CAPACITE #watchlist CMP 220 4 Month Congestion Momentum once breaks & closes abv 223 SL below 193 Keep on Radar! 👀
Capacite Infraprojects: ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company sold 98,537 equity shares (or 0.15 percent of the total paid-up equity) via an open market transaction on June 29, reducing stake to 2.95 percent from 3.09 percent earlier.
CAPACITE - Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Earnings Call Transcript
CAPACITE - Disclosures under Reg. 29(1) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011
CAPACITE - Disclosures under Reg. 29(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011
CAPACITE - Compliances-Reg.24(A)-Annual Secretarial Compliance
Trading Ideas: capacite short 📈 FREE trade-of-week via ⟶